1. 30 Day Challenge to a More Productive and Much Happier You
- Be more productive and happy as a result of learning the best time management skills so that you can always make time for exercise/health, family/friends, more education and to take that chance and be your own boss so you can live life on your terms.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding where the gaps are in your education and how to easily plug/fix/address them.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of eliminating things from our lives that impede our peak performance.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding that crisis means opportunity.
- Be more productive and happy as a result of understanding when and why to take your breaks.
- 3.5 Hours of on-demand video content
- 66 Supplemental Resources
- 3 Articles
- Certificate of Completion
2. Career Hacking: Resume, LinkedIn, Interviewing and More
- Prepare keyword-rich, targeted resumes that get results.
- Source and create career opportunities using traditional and non-traditional techniques.
- Interview competently and persuasively while being themselves.
- Present themselves powerfully on LinkedIn® and separate themselves from other professionals.
- Build relevant professional networks that are the foundation for a sustainable career.
- 6 Hours of on-demand video content
- 8 Supplemental Resources
- 8 Articles
- Certificate of Completion
3. Master Your Brain: Neuroscience for Personal Development
Discover the NeuroCognitive and Behavioral Approach. Learn how 4 brainstructures run our lives and how to take control. The NBA (or Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach) is a fascinating, innovative and multi-disciplinary approach born out of 25 years of scientific research. It combines the fields of neurosciences, social psychology, behavioral sciences and many more to come up with one overlaying, comprehensive theory which gives unique insights in our complex human nature.
- A groundbreaking model of human behavior that will help you gain well-being, improve your relationships, and ultimately take control of your own life
- Improve your self-Confidence: Learn how we position ourselves towards others. Identify where you stand. Learn how to recognize manipulative behavior and how to deal with it. Learn how to react when faced with bullying, peacock behavior and lack of confidence.
- Manage your obsessions: We all have them, and it’s no big deal. However sometimes they take over. Learn how to recognize obsessive behavior, the mechanism behind it, and how to keep it under control.
- Unlock your full potential: You will be given the keys to the part of your brain that is responsible for self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality. learn how to switch in just a couple of minutes and become the best version of yourself.
4. Powerful Goal Setting – Step by Step Blueprint
- Destroy your limiting beliefs
- Learn solid strategies & useful techniques
- Implement smart goal setting systems
- Full audio version to listen on your phone / MP3 player
- Learn how to define a compelling vision