We find these 5 Ted talks to be essential for any business owner. Experienced or start-up, add these to your arsenal of resources to help you take your business higher.
1. On hiring the right talent
2. On leading a team through change
3. On creating a social media strategy
4. On losing control of your brand
5. On building a business that lasts
When you’re running a small business, the last thing you need is to waste time watching videos online. That is, unless those videos might help your bottom line.
In the days leading up to Small Business Saturday, the shopping holiday that encourages people to shop or dine at local independent businesses, entrepreneurs should take the time to re-examine their hiring strategies, set better goals, and create engaging social media campaigns.
Here are five innovative TED talks that can help.