Nothing yells growth like tri-sets. This is just one step forward to pushing your muscles to its breaking point. If you always wanted to have those full rounded shoulders from front to back, this is a routine you have to add.
In order to get all that free-floating testosterone in your body to work to your benefit, you need to reach that breaking point every single time you hit the gym. To do this, we now introduce the tri-set which is three exercises back, to back, to back to make one working set.
Adding tri-sets is one of the hardest, yet most rewarding sequences you can add to a workout. Mix this shoulder tri-set with a great nutrition plan and get the shoulders you’ve been dreaming of. Be sure to stretch well before you begin otherwise you might experience some strain if you push too hard.
– Barbell front military press – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Dumbbell standing lateral raises – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Bent over dumbbell lateral raises – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Barbell behind the head military press – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Dumbbell front raises – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Barbell up right row – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
-Barbell military press alternating front and back sets – 5 reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Wide grip bent over barbell pulls with elbows out sets – 5 reps 15,10,10,10,5
– Seated peck deck rear laterals – 5 sets reps 15,10,10,10,5
For a bonus, add this finishing set
-Rear Delt Rope pulls 5 sets reps 20,15,15,15,15
Like what you see with our exercise plans? See our arm routine for sleeve splitting guns.