Now that travel is back on the table I am sure that you will be traveling this summer. We got you covered with pieces that you need for that vacation that many of us have been waiting for in over a year.
Buttonless Polos: Polos are a must have during the summer months but how about we swap out the old 2 button polo for a buttonless polo. They are very comfortable and you can find them mostly in a linen or silk cotton blend fabric which is perfect for the summer heat. You can check out a few of our favorite buttonless polos below, (photo by @coastalflicks on Instagram).
- Cotton-Silk Stripe Knit Polo, Abercrombie
- Solid Moisture-Wicking Buttonless Performance Polo, Express
- Made L.A. Homespun Slub Montauk Polo, Todd Snyder
- Fluid Linen Polo Shirt, Mango
- Slim Fit Revere Polo Shirt, River Island Men
Linen Shirts: This is a given but any linen shirt is a must while you are going on a summer vacation. You can wear them with swim shorts, khaki shorts, pants, pretty much anything. Short sleeves are typically the way to go. Solid color, and minimal printed shirts are a good addition. You can check out a few of our favorite linen shirts below.
- Albini Beige and White Cotton Linen Dobby, Proper Cloth
- Linen-Blend Camp Collar Button-Up Shirt, Abercrombie
- Untucked Standard-Fit Cotton Linen Shirt, Banana Republic
- Camp Collar Striped Linen Blend Shirt, Club Monaco
- Japanese Lane Shirt, Todd Snyder
- Irish Linen Camp Collar Short Sleeve Shirt, Todd Snyder
Linen Pants: Linen Pants are a must have in your wardrobe this summer. We like these for any evening occasion for example dinner. They are lightweight and super versatile if you get them in a light beige or khaki color. You can dress them up or dress them down, just depends on the occasion of course. You can check out a few of our favorite linen pants below.
- Slim Fit Linen Pants in Ecru, Mango
- Relaxed Fit Linen Pants in Beige, Mango
- The A&F Linen Sneaker Pant in Light Brown or Navy Blue Stripe, Abercrombie
- Italian Linen Beach Pant in Sand Dune, Todd Snyder
- Solid Linen Blend Pants in Claywash, Express
- The Brisa Linen Pant in Vintage Ivory, Dandy Delmar
Terry Cloth: Have you added any Terry Cloth to your wardrobe? If you are not familiar with Terry Cloth it’s equivalent to wearing a soft towel. You can find shorts, shirts, tees and so much more in this specific material. They all will be great additions to your wardrobe. This material is a game changer for long days at the beach, going out to dinner, pool parties, etc. You can check out a few of our favorite Terry Cloth products below, (photo by @huntervought on Instagram).
- Terry Resort Shirt, Eton
- Terry Cloth Polo, GOODLIFE at Nordstrom
- Japanese Beige Terry Cloth Knit, Proper Cloth
- Sammy Towelling Tee, Orlebar Brown
- Terry Button Down Polo, Todd Snyder
- Terry Warm Up Short, Todd Snyder
Swimwear: You probably thought that we forgot about swimwear, huh? There are so many options when it comes to picking a good bathing suit. We highly recommend going with a mid-length swim short. That will typically be 2-inches above your knee. That is a good length for any guy, taller or shorter. We got a list for you of our favorite swimwear that will help you stand out from others, while you are walking the beaches of Bora Bora. You can check out a few of our favorite swimwear products below, (photo by @johnnyedlind on Instagram).
- The Ice Cream Swim Shorts, Frank Dandy
- Bull Dog X, Black/Grey Jacquard Mid-Length Swim Shorts, Orlebar Brown
- Bull Dog, Vintage Rose/Cloud Narin, Mid-Length Swim Shorts, Orlebar Brown
- Men’s Swim Trunks Quick Dry Beach Shorts, Amazon Essentials
- The Riviera Trunks, Dandy Delmar
- Black Palm Swim Shorts, OAS
Footwear: Ok, we all know white leather sneakers are a great option for summer footwear but how about some alternative shoe options? Leather sandals are a great choice and are coming back into style more than ever. Loafers are another great option if you are wanting to dress up your outfit a little more for a night out. Don’t be shy trying new styles out and see what works and looks best on you. You can check out a few of our favorite footwear products below, (photo by @sandro on Instagram).
- Empoli Leather Slide Sandal in Black Leather, Bruno Magli
- Walk London Tommy cross over sandals, Asos
- Feathercraft Slide Sandal, Cole Haan
- Men’s Canvas Smoking Slipper, Soludos
- Freedom Moses Sandal, Todd Snyder
- Corby Loafer, Boden
- Edge Sneaker, Good Man Brand (we had to include our favorite white sneakers)
- Legend Pro Sneaker, Good Man Brand (we had to include our favorite white sneakers)
Sun Glasses: These are one thing you do not want to forget on vacation. When it comes to sun glasses you can’t really go wrong with a classic RayBan but there are multiple brands that really caught our eye. No pun intended there. Try to go for a classic tortoise or black pair of sun glasses if you are spending good money on glasses. They will match with more in your wardrobe. You can check out a few of our favorite footwear products below, (photo by @magicfox on Instagram).
- Marshal, RayBan
- Aviator, Total Black, RayBan
- Scout, 18K Polarized, KREWE Eyewear
- Press, Sweet Tea Polarized, KREWE Eyewear
- Yubas, Tortoise Amber, Sunski
- Persol, Blue & Brown
- Persol, Brown & Brown
Bonus: Jewelry for men has been a tough buy for many guys, due to the fact that many don’t know what to buy. First off we recommend starting out with basics. Sterling silver is a great option since it subtle and pairs with a lot. Try out some of our favorite jewelry brands below, (photo by @huntervought on Instagram).